The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
A Few (Random) Things
- I am adjusting my diet this week. Less coffee, no candy (sweets, really) and a salad everyday. WISH.ME.LUCK
- I am 28 books ahead of schedule on my Goodreads Reading Challenge
- First weekend without the kids has been quiet and pretty boring. I miss my babies.
- Interstellar (the movie) is SO good. Mind boggling, too
- I am on a roll when it comes to reading GREAT BOOKS
- I have some lilies about to bloom (bahaha PUNNY) that are almost as tall as me. INSANITY.
- The kiddos have more Skymiles than me. >.<
Posts Last Week…..
Happening This Week*
*Tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
ARC Review | Get Dirty by Gretchen McNeil
ARC Review | The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
ARC Review | Alive by Chandler Baker
Let’s Talk: Blogger to Blogger: Fitting In
All The Pretties!*
Big thanks to Simon Pulse
+ Purchased + Borrowed + Won
Big Thanks to Soho Teen!
*As always, visit After Hours for New Adult and Adult titles.
Around the Blogospear
Wendy talks what book she fell in love with @ first page over at Love at First Page
Jessica at Lovin los libros talks about Social Media and The Impact It Has on Blogging and Reading
Meet Trish from Between my Lines!
Candace @ Candace’s Book Blog has Saturday Situation – Link up reviews and Giveaways!
Sharing Inspired Kreations asks, “What Makes a Good Discussion post?”
Boats Against the Current asks, “How do you choose books?”
Jen @ The Book Avid talks about 5 Common Misconceptions About Young Adult Literature
Quote of the week
“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t.” ― Mark Twaint
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.