The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
10 Things You *Might* Not Know About Me
- I am terrified of birds. Just about everyone knows this – but it’s worth saying again. BIRDS ARE EVIL.
- I have a really bad habit of not closing things all the way.
- I have to sleep on the right side of the bed
- I love to sing.
- I used to compete in horse shows.
- I cannot, for the life of me, do a complete cart-wheel
- I am a great-aunt. In both terms of the word!
- I didn’t know what the abbreviation TSP meant until I was 15. I started baking at 13.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be an OB/GYN or midwife.
- I’m going to be 30 this year!
Posts Last Week…..
[wrap-up-posts week=”20″ year=”2015″ listtype=”ul”]
$50 Amazon or Paypal gift card (INT), 5 custom made necklaces, 3 custom Dreamscape bookmarks, 2 custom Dreamscape zipper pulls (US) – Total of 11 winners — Ends May 27th, 2015
Happening This Week*
*Tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Review | I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Let’s Talk: Blogger to Blogger | Memes
Monthly Mini Reviews | Dorothy Must Die, Get Even and Crimson Bound
All The Pretties!*
Big thanks to Bloomsbury USA Childrens
ARCs + Purchased + Borrowed + Won
*As always, visit After Hours for New Adult and Adult titles.
Around the Blogospear
Danielle @ Love at First Page has a new feature with bloggers.
Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight does Never Have I (Bookishly) Ever
Carmel @ Rabid Reads asks, “Who Are Your Fav Male Audiobook Narrators?”
Don’t forget to follow the #memorialreadathon !
Quote of the week
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.