The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
10 5 things “
1. We lost our first two games in the lacrosse tournament last weekend. It’s a bracket – so there is the possibility that we could place. I love these kids and love how hard they play – but it’s not likely. **UPDATE We won our first game, lost the second. :/
2. I’ve been sick for 5 days. I should see a doctor.. but no.
3. My and husband and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary this week!
4. I am still addicted to Trivia Crack.
5. I’ve mentioned before how crappy I am at reading challenges, many times. I signed up for one and just can’t bring myself to do it! I fail.
Posts Last Week…..
Five (5) winners will receive a digital copy of Where the Staircase Ends by Stacy Stokes (INT) — Ends May 7th, 2015
Happening This Week*
*Tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Top Ten Tuesday – Maybe. I have been skipping lately because the topics are already getting repetitive or I am not interested.
Book Spine Poetry
ARC Review | End of Days by Susan Ee
Monthly Mini Reviews | April
All The Pretties!*
none this week!
From the Library + Purchased
Top 3 I purchased from the library – the rest are borrowed!
None this week!
*As always, visit After Hours for New Adult and Adult titles.
Around the Blogospear
Let’s Talk About Sex – This fun discussion over at my other blog, After Hours
Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight talks about Head Verse Heart when it comes to reviewing
Liza @ Classy Cat Books talks about Blogger Bad Habits – Tags
Quote of the week
“Nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets.” –Paul Tournier
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.