The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
“10 things I did (or didn’t do) during Spring Break”
1. Worked (IN MY PJs!)
2. Laundry 🙁 boo
3. I did lay out on the trampoline in the nice, warm sun. (yes, I did get a sun burn)
4. I watched 6 episodes (in one day) of Beverly Hills 90210. And ate a whole tray of cheese cake. I regret nothing.
5. I watched 5 Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks movies.
6. I read 7 books!
7. I didn’t – shower for 24hrs. TMI – I know.
8. I didn’t – do a single thing towards “spring cleaning”
9. I didn’t – go to be before 9PM – this is HUGE.
10. I didn’t – get up before 7:30 am!
Posts Last Week…..
[wrap-up-posts week=”14″ year=”2015″ listtype=”ul”]
None at the moment!
Happening This Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
ARC Review | The Decaying Empire by Laura Thalassa
Blog Tour | Where the Staircase Ends by Stacy Stokes [Review + Giveaway ]
Top Ten Tuesday I am skipping this week
Possibly another Random Rants and Rambling
All The Pretties!
none this week!
Um, thank you Harper – for testing my self control will all the NEW BOOKS you added. 😉
From the Library
None this week!
I won this thanks to Jen @ Jenuine Cupcakes
*As always, visit After Hours for New Adult and Adult titles.
Around the Blogospear
Rabid Reads asks IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE TOO MUCH ROMANCE
Danielle @ Love at First Page has her poll results up for the favorite book boys
Kim @ Kimberlyfaye Reads talks about saying goodbye to YA
Kara @ Great Imaginations talks about Mood Reading (and other things)
Quote of the week
“Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” ― Helen Keller
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.