The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
“10 (random) things that contributed to my shitty week“
1. It’s with a heavy heart I tell y’all that my dog, Tank (the mastiff), died this past week. 🙁
4. Annnnnnd, Work.
5. I knew there were a lot of politics in sports – but it really bothers me when teams cheat; playing older and MUCH bigger players. What does that teach the kids?
6. People suck sometimes.
7. I cannot read all the books. I started a reading challenge this month and there is just NO WAY I can complete it for the month. And I just started it. Setting a tone for the rest of the year, hmm?
8. I forgot to get my hubby a card for his birthday. : /
9. Did I mention work? Yes, I am a big ball of sunshine this week.
10. On a good note – Nathaniel rocked for 5 hours for during the fundraiser and raised over $500.00.
Posts Last Week…..
Snowed in Book Blitz! Enter to win an eBook prize pack from Month 9 Books, Tantrum Books and Swoon Romance — Ends Mar 28th, 2015
Happening This Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
The Taylor Swift Book Tag
Top Ten Tuesday
Book Spine Poetry
Random Rants and Rambling #26 | Hype
(Excuse me, while I sit in shock over the fact that I have NO reviews going up this coming week O_O)
All The Pretties!
None this week!
Big Thanks to HarperTeen !
I plan to buddy read this with Jess at some point – Jess, when are we reading this?
From the Library
None this week!
None this week
*As always, visit After Hours for New Adult and Adult titles.
Around the Blogospear
Sign ups are open for the #ReadingMyLibrary Challenge – Visit Stefani @ Caught Read Handed to sign up!
Christy and Erica @ Novel Ink discuss spoilers
Chelsea @ Starbucks and Books Obsession is back with her Saturday @ Starbucks feature!
Do you remember #Booksforacause? Well, Heather is still raising money for StandUp2Cancer. Visit her site to read more about it!
Quote of the week
“Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.”
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.