The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
“10 (random) things“
1. Zachary was injured – twice – during this weeks lacrosse game(s). 🙁
2. I got my phone! WooT! Oh, I got the iPhone 6. The 6 plus was just WAY too big.
3. So this my 50th “Weekly Wrap Up”. HOWEVER, had I not quit doing these and tried something different, it would be almost 100.
4. Guess who spent $26 on TWO PAIRS of socks? THIS GAL. Lacrosse is killing me
5. Nathaniel has over $550 in pledges for his ROCK-A-THON fundraiser! They legit rock in a rocking chair for up to 5 hours.
6. The geese at my work are back! Y’all probably know how HAPPY I am about that. I swear, they love my car (or know me) because they are always out there when I leave.
7. My cat has a new obsession – zip ties. She has been stealing them for about 3 weeks, and I just discovered where she was hiding them.
8. Zachary received the HIGH FLYER award for compassion. So proud of my sweet baby.
9. Nathaniel’s Spring band concert was this past Tuesday. They are pretty good, considering none of them have been playing longer than 6 months. How I miss playing!
10. Thanks Nereyda for pointing out the horny narrator. I mean, she has always been breathy (and not a favorite) but I never picked up on that. So, THANKS. >.<
Posts this week…..
[wrap-up-posts week=”10″ year=”2015″ listtype=”ul”]
Snowed in Book Blitz! Enter to win an eBook prize pack from Month 9 Books, Tantrum Books and Swoon Romance — Ends Mar 28th, 2015
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Audio Book Review | Under Different Stars by Amy A. Bartol
Review | Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
Random Rants and Rambling #25 – Giveaways
Top Ten Tuesday
All The Pretties!
Big Thanks to Balzer + Bray (Harper) and Skyscape for these beauties!
Visit After Hours to all Adult/NA titles
From the Library
None this week!
None this week
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Around the Blogospear
Sign ups are open for the #ReadingMyLibrary Challenge – Visit Stefani @ Caught Read Handed to sign up!
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Action discusses Fact or Fiction.
Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer talks about the Top Ten Signs Your TBR Pile Is Too Big..
Quote of the week
“Want is something born of will and weakness. To want is to lack something, and I feel nothing of that with you.” – The Infinite by Lori M. Lee
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.