The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted byKimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
I can’t believe it is MARCH already! How time flies when you’re having fun.
“10 things that happened in February“
Some of these I *might* have mentioned already.
1. We won our first two lacrosse games! It was so much fun going back out there and watching the kiddos play!
2. My hubby got a raise. $$ 🙂
3. I hit 1,000 followers on Bloglovin. EEP
4. I was tortured at the dentist. No really, I have been complaining about it to Wendy for weeks.
5. We had an ice storm that took out 5 trees, one barely missing the house when it fell.
6. I kinda sorta joined Danielle @ Love at First Page in doing her series a month challenge. Read about it here.
7. I got an Instagram! I don’t take *MANY* pics but I will now. Find me _tonyalee
8. I participated in #Loveathon and met so many new bloggers! It’s crazy how small my little blog IS, y’know?
9. Whelp. No BEA. But I did buy tickets to UtopYA. 😛
10. After Hours at Lilybloombooks is finally started to REALLY grow. Have you checked it out?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Posts this week…..
- [22 Feb] Weekly Wrap Up (47)
- [22 Feb] 2015 Book Blogger Love A Thon | Mini Challenge: High Fives!
- [24 Feb] Top Ten Tuesday: Unforgettable Book Heroines
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Review | On the Edge by Allison van Diepen
Top Ten Tuesday
Book Spine Poetry
The Last List Blog Hop – Author Q&A with Ilsa J. Bick . (+Giveaway)
All The Pretties!
Bookoutlethaul, y’all. I really need a new phone because my phone takes crappy pics!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
Big thanks for Brilliance Audio for these!
See After Hours for NA/Adult review titles
From the Library
Yep – forgot to pick up my holds. >.<
None this week
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Around the Blogospear
Nereyda @ Mostly YA Book Obsessed asks, “HAPPILY EVER AFTERS, WHAT DO THEY MEAN TO YOU?” – Love this post. Remember when I wrote that post about NOT getting a HEA?
Chelsea @ STARBUCKS & BOOKS OBSESSION is back! Check out her post, Becoming a Blogger Again!
Danielle @ Love at First Page talks about Expectations and Disappointment.
Quote of the week
“Of course I am an organ donor, Who wouldn’t want a piece of this?” – Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones.
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.