- Milestone hit! 10,000 comments. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
- I’m looking for small business to have on the blog. If you run one or know someone that would be interested, let me know.
- It’s been SO cold this past week, I’m over it and ready for Spring.
- I mentioned it on my Monthly recap, but I did not get the promotion. I’m still upset about it, but hopefully, something comes up soon. What’s meant to be is meant to be!
- My first softball game is coming up this week. Wish us luck!
- I am working with a mortgage lender and making progress to buy a house. It’s very easy? Yet stressful.
- I’m making great progress on my goals. (if you missed that, I shared on my Fitness Instagram what my goals were. Follow along.)
- I may be picking up running again. I haven’t decided yep because running 😭
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- Share a funny story!
- [24 Feb] Two Weeks of Awesome Content // Weekly Wrap Up
- [25 Feb] Book Spotlight // The Revenge of Magic by James Riley #Giveaway
- [28 Feb] Why My Feelings For Romance Has Changed
- [1 Mar] Monthly Wrap Up // February 2019
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
*Be sure to check out my Instagram for physical #BookHauls, as I do not post them here!
Big thanks to Random House Audio & Listening Library
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.