- I did something this past week that I’ve always wanted to do (as an adult): join a co-ed softball team! I’m really excited.
- I’ve was sick for about 6 days, which wasn’t any fun. Luckily, it was just a bad cold and didn’t develop into anything too serious.
- I interviewed for the position at work that I’ve been waiting for. I think it went pretty well!
- As I mentioned, I was sick so I didn’t hit the gym this past week. Can a girl just catch break!?
- I’ve been decreasing my weight and adding more reps and doing super-sets with certain exercises and I am loving it so much. I do love drop sets (you do the exercise for a whole minute without stopping instead of counted reps) so I think I will transition to doing that at some point.
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- Any plans for Valentine’s Day?
- [3 Feb] New Look + New Theme// Weekly Wrap Up
- [4 Feb] Author Spotlight // Nikki Barthelmess author of The Quiet You Carry (+ Giveaway)
- [7 Feb] Random Rants and Rambling| My Honest Thoughts on Book for Trade
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
Thank you Avon, Listening Library and Penguin Audio
New on Instagram
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.