Long time to see! Check out All the Updates below!
Blog & Reading
- As you can see, I’ve only posted twice since my birthday – I’ve had so many email and sever issues these past few weeks! I think it’s fixed, for good now, so yay! Now, just getting used to this WordPress update. Not a fan.
- I’m still working on more personal and fitness posts! 🙂
- I’ve starting reading/listening to self-help books. Which, for me is odd because I swore I never would. Is there a genre that you once swore off yet read today?
- On the home front, things have been busy! Work keeps me occupied; I’m torn between two promotions, which IS a good place to be in but stressful. And then there’s the boys, which are always a handful of fun.
- We had an awesome Christmas party with friends! I’m happy to say that everyone, save for one couple, was able to make it! We for sure need a larger place. House maybe in 2019?
- I’ve been thinking about my New Year’s Resolutions and I am going to do something different this year. Watch for a post on that!
- I’ve been trying to buckle down on my nutrition and fitness; the holiday’s have not been kind to me. And no, that is not a New Year’s Resolution.
- I got my own membership to the gym, so I can go when my Significant Other doesn’t feel like it, or is out of town traveling for work. Makes me HAPPY!
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- What is your favorite book of 2018?
- [27 Dec] Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
- [27 Dec] Stronger, Faster, and More Beautiful by Arwen Elys Dayton
- [27 Dec] Four Three Two One by Courtney C. Stevens
- [29 Dec] 2019 Reading & Blogging Challenge // Selections
♦ None at the Moment! BUT, look for My 2018 Self Giveaway next year.
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration.
Physical Copies & eBooks
Big Thanks to:
Listening Library, Penguin Audiobooks & HarperCollins for the audiobooks!
And Katherine Tegen Books, Simon Pulse, and Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers for the physical & eBooks.
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Never miss a post! Follow on:
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.