Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap the week, showcase new books received, and highlight what’s to come! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
- The HoHoHo Readathon is in full swing! There’s still time to sign up and join the fun with reading, bookish challenges and giveaways! As of right now, I’ve finished 1 and halfway done with 1. Not bad!
- I’m working on about, 5 different types of posts right now and hope to have them all go live soon. Spoiler: Etsy shop spotlight, fitness, and of course, book reviews!
- Oh look, I hit 3,000 subscribers!
- Thankfully, I am feeling much better. The kiddos however, got the same illness and missed almost the whole week. They’re on the mend as well.
- Work kept me busy last week and this week looks no different. But I love it.
- My Birthday is coming up! (less than a week!) Not sure if we’re doing anything or not.
- Speaking of birthday’s, today (11/11) is my dog Lily B’s birthday. She’s 5!
- We’re planning our Christmas party right now, and it’s still in the air what theme we’re going with. Either a winter wonderland + Whoville OR Nightmart Before Christmas. Thoughts?
- I was able to hit the gym this week! Only one day (leg day) but that was enough. I’ve been walking the dog again even though it’s cold out. Starting this week, I will be going back to running 2 days a week. Let’s hope for no injury!
- This break has been helpful for me in so many ways.
[wrap-up-posts week=”44″ year=”2018″ listtype=”ul”]
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
**Big thanks to Berkley
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Share with me:
- How was your week?
Never miss a post follow on
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.