Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap the week, showcase new books received, and highlight what’s to come! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
- Whelp. Didn’t get much done. I woke up sick on Monday and have been dragging ever since. Yay!
- The HoHoHo Readathon is just a week away. Sign up for a fun readathon, challenges, and yes, giveaways!
- I don’t remember how I managed to… grow my blog how I did when I started; I am struggling this time around. Thoughts?
- As I mentioned, I’ve been sick! Not much reading, blogging, hanging out time. Halloween was boring which makes me sad because it’s one of my favorite days. We only had one trick or treater. So more candy for me I suppose!
- My days are now shorter thanks to the end of Daylight Savings Time. Can we just not do this anymore?
- I didn’t work out at all this week. Stupid illness.
[wrap-up-posts week=”43″ year=”2018″ listtype=”ul”]
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
**Big thanks to Greenwillow & Avon Books
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- What are your general thoughts on Daylight Savings Time?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.