Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap the week, showcase new books received, and highlight what’s to come! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Happy Sunday! Hope you’re having a great weekend. Halloween is this coming Wednesday and I am sad to say I wont have the boys (they’ll be at their dad’s house) and our apartment complex isn’t doing a trick or treat :(. At least we had the party! Read below for more updates, or scroll down to the goodies!
- It was terribly slow this week. I am BEHIND on commenting and returning comments. Not to mention, blog posts. But, they are coming along.
- There is still time to sign up for the HoHoHo Readathon. Go forth and sign up!
- I have an awesome giveaway right now on my Bookstagram account for a debut YA, When The Truth Unravels. See link below.
- Work this week was insane. I planned a virtual 5k for my coworkers and the event was this past week. It was split up in 3 days so others had the chance to take some time away from their desk and walk. We had a great time, and a nice lunch to celebrate! I am also working OT this coming week to play catch up on all the other things I’ve been doing there. If you don’t hear much from me, that’s why!
- We had another band competition (10/27) and they again, got superior ratings across all categories!
- I am headed to the Country Living Fair today (10/28). This has become a new tradition with one of my friends over the last 3 years.
- I’m also having lunch with one of my blogger turned IRL friends, Mary! I can’t wait to see her. It’s been over a year.
- Halloween party was a success. Although, a few people that RSVP didn’t show which pissed me off. It’s just rude. Anyway, see pics below! We did a medieval theme. We were the King and Queen, naturally. (for more pictures, see them here on my instagram).
- I WENT TO THE GYM! It was a very light day since I haven’t been in about 10 days, but it felt good. I will go back to running at least 1 day a week soon, on top of my weight lifting.
- Look for fitness posts coming soon!
- Also, my legs hurt. But it’s a feel good pain.
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
**Big thanks to Delacorte & Simon and Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers
I won this awesome prize pack from Sourebooks Landmark. I am IN LOVE with this tote bag.
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- What are your plans for Halloween?
Never miss a post follow on
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.