Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap posts, showcase new books and highlight what’s to come! Also, I share a pic of the week and share discussion posts that caught my eye*. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hey! Happy Saturday!
This week has flown by! With the boys’ starting school, and it being tax-free weekend, I will be spending my Saturday shopping! I love back to school shopping! Other things going on – I will be opening up the blog to either guest reviewers or a c0-blogger, I haven’t decided which angle. I think it would be great to have a variety (guest bloggers) but I want something more permanent? What do you think?
More on the blog – I am working to collaborate with some Middle Grade authors with books releasing in August and September and I can’t WAIT!
Share with me:
- Your latest 5 star read
- Something that made you LAUGH this week!
Posts last week
- [29 Jul] Common Misconceptions About Book Bloggers // From My Own Personal Experience
- [30 Jul] Weekly Wrap Up 119
I should finish this today! It’s very different from what I normally read!
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
Devil’s Cove – eBook from Author
**Thanks to R.C. Matthews!
Both Aurora Sky Vampire Hunter and Awaken are FREE on Amazon!
none this week!
New books I discovered
*cover linked to Goodreads
One of my good friends reviewed this book and it’s a TONYA book for sure! If you’re in the US, go and enter her twitter giveaway!
Posts that caught my eye!
- Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog has a hilarious gif review of Gemina + a giveaway!
- Erin @ The Hardcover Lover is celebrating her 2-year blogiversary!
- The Bookavid has a post about Writing Negative Reviews
- Recommendsbooks has a post about audiobooks, and whether they count as READING
- Lisa @ Lisa Loves Literature shares a post on DNF – and how to decide of you should give up on a book
- Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight shares 3 Things Every Character Inexplicably Knows How to Do
Visit my SHOP to see more!
use code LILYBLOOMBOOKS for 15% off!
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Never miss a post!
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.