Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap posts, showcase new books and highlight what’s to come! Also, I share a pic of the week and share discussion posts that caught my eye*. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hey Hey! I didn’t have a wrap-up post last week, simply because I went out of town and was too lazy to get it done on Thursday. #realtalk
New things are coming to the blog soon! Can’t wait to share. 😀 😀 😀
10 Random Things
- The comments and emails regarding my Goodbye post were nothing short of amazing. I love you all!
- Last week proved that I am still “shy” and have issues approaching people.
- Laying around with friends watching TV is just as fun as going out. And not getting a little tipsy.
- Husband and I are in early stages of discussing a move. To another state!
- This time change? It can piss off. I’m still not acclimated.
- My headache has finally went away. WOOT!
- Kiddo had his final band concert of the year this week and they were AMAZING.
- I “unplugged” yesterday and it was the best thing ever. I recommend it from time to time.
- The car in front of us at McDonald’s paid for our milkshakes. How awesome!
- I was asked by a friend to help with her book! I’m so excited for her.
Posts last week
All The Pretties!
These range from giveaways to gifts, purchased and for review.
Posts that caught my eye!
Ashley @ Nosegraze shares with us why she doesn’t say YES to every project
Lauren @ Bookmark Lit shares her recent read-baits
Endless Pages has a post about the lack of periods in YA
Jillian @ Chasing Faerytales shares her thoughts on mood reading, and how it takes over your reading
Jessica @ Lovin’ los libros shares her thoughts on Authors and the Impact They Have On Readers
My week on Instgram
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
How well did you take to Spring Forward?
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.