Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap posts, showcase new books and highlight what’s to come! Also, I share a pic of the week and share discussion posts that caught my eye*. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hey Hey! Let’s get right to it, shall we?
10 Things that Summarize my Week
- This is labelled the 100th edition of The Weekly Wrap Up. Technically, it would be a lot more if I stuck to it to begin with. Either way. *throws confetti*
- I was out due to a cluster headache that has lasted about 7 days now. FUN.TIMES.
- Got all the details for the kiddo’s Disney Trip. *weeps with envy*
- It went from almost 70 degrees to snowing the next day.
- I finished reading ZERO books
- Talked to a friend I was super close with when I lived in Texas. I miss her!
- I got 5 boxes of girl scout cookies. I ate one ALL MY MYSELF.
- I also gained 5 pounds
- The kiddo’s motto, “Grades before Girls” was said at least 3 times this week
- Job searching.
Posts last week
- [1 Mar] Bookish Challenges | February Check In
- [3 Mar] Random Rants and Rambling #38 | Reading Challenges
- [4 Mar] Middle Grade Madness | Interview with Abby Cooper, author of Sticks & Stones
- [5 Mar] Weekly Wrap Up (100) – 100th Edition!
None at the moment! But two starting next week!
It’s taking me FOREVER to finish this!
All The Pretties!
I totally forgot to add The Symptoms of Being Human last week! Whoops!
Posts that caught my eye!
Not much blog hopping this week!
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction talks about The Fine Line Between “Insprited” by and “Copycat”
Alexia @ Pretty Deadly Reviews talks about Giving Books a Second Chance – and asks for readers input
Nereyda @ Nick Nereyda’s Infinite Book List shares what books Bloggers made her get
Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight shares her thoughts on commenting: Nice of Necessary?
My week on Instgram
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
How many books have you read so far this year?
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.