Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap posts, showcase new books and highlight what’s to come! Also, I share a pic of the week and share discussion posts that caught my eye*. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hey Hey! Remember 10 things? They are back! If you don’t, 10 things started as 10 Things I Learned or Discover This Week about two years ago. I would change things up with 10 random things, as a fresh and fun way to recap my week without tl;dr THINGS.
To keep things simple – here are 10 Things I Learned or Discover This Week
- Walmart is shut down. I repeat, WALMART. HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN. Apparently, it’s frowned upon to drive your truck into the store? Who knew.
- My son has a girlfriend. Since.. January 14th, to be exact.
- Chocolate CAN go bad. Learned THAT the hard way.
- I am still self conscious about SO many things. (I also can’t spell)
- I’ve known my closest blogger friends for 3 years.
- I’m really bad at following directions when ordering products online. My Society6 “pillow” was in fact, not a pillow but a pillow CASE.
- I met Nicole Castroman (author of Blackhearts) and realized that yes, I am still so socially awkward. I hardly said a WORD.
- I don’t think ALA is in the works for me! 🙁 🙁
- I have a friend in one circle, of a bunch of crazy ladies that I play fantasy football with. Then, I have another friend, not in this group. Following? Come to find out, one friend from each know each other! This community is so small sometimes.
- McDonald’s is not kind my insides. #stillfeellikedeath
Posts last week
[wrap-up-posts week=”8″ year=”2016″ listtype=”ul”]
(wow that white cover is not doing itself any favors)
Listening to Symptoms of Being Human! It’s a debut and so far, pretty good! The Immortal Rules is a Rock my TBR book. I love how ruthless it is! Have you read either one of these?
All The Pretties!
*As always, visit After Hours for New Adult and Adult titles.
Posts that caught my eye!
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction talks about Books that Intimidate Us
Bec @ Readers in Wonderland talk about Reading Guilt
Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Review discusses the Art of Being Picky
Amber @ YA Indulgences talks about piracy of eARCs
Jessica from Lovin’ los libros shares how she deals with Reading Slumps
My week on Instgram
When do you start Spring Cleaning?
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.