~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sunday Post is Back
“10 Things I Learned or Discovered this week”
1. For those that are wondering; No, I have yet to wear the mustache to work. My co-worker said he is, “looking for the perfect one.” Whatever.
2. My oldest tested for chairs this week, and he got 4th. So proud. 😀
3. Alpaca sweaters are itchy. REALLY, REALLY itchy.
4. My cat is obsessed with Chili Cheese Freetos.
5. I have a new love for Fantasy books. Seriously, I am reading my 3rd one this year. That is HUGE.
6. Speaking of – have you noticed that a lot of Fantasy novels have love triangles??
7. I played the word DIAPERS on words with friends for 88 points. (Sorry, I thought it was cool)
8. Lacrosse started this week!
9. My husband finally got raise that he has been waiting on. WOOT $$
10. Don’t let your dog(s) eat broccoli.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Posts this week…..
- [1 Feb] Weekly Wrap Up (44)
- [2 Feb] Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
- [4 Feb] The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
- [5 Feb] Random Rants and Rambling #21 | Advertising
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Review | Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead
Audio Book Review | The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson
Review | The Light of Day (a Beyond the Horizon novel) by Kristen Kehoe
Possibly interview with Kristen Kehoe
All The Pretties!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
I was good this week! (okay, that’s a lie. Visit After Hours to see what I got!)
From the Library
I am in love with this series. I have been binge reading it!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Around the Blogospear
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction talks about her failure to finish series.
A Reader of Fictions Cover Snark 136. I love these!
Cuddlebuggery’s Buzz Worthy News is out!
Quote of the week
“Never knock on death’s door. Ring the doorbell then run. He totally hates that.” ― Darynda Jones, First Grave on the Right
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.