~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sunday Post is Back
Oh, look! 10 things!
“10 Things I Learned or Discovered this week” is back!
1. I am known for book recs at work – however, it’s been taken to a whole new level since the last book I let someone borrow had some extremely HOT and SMEXY scenes. O_O #sorrynotsorry
2. If the Seahawks lose the Super Bowl (PFFT yeah right) – I have to wear a mustache to work. ALL day.
3. I broke my coffee pot. In the morning. Before I got my first cup. It was AWFUL.
4. Our computer died. Just died. I am suspicious of this because the hubby has been asking to build a new one..
5. This week has been testing. It was one of the worst weeks I have had in a long time.
6. Don’t use cinnamon tooth paste and then pop wintergreen gum. It’s nasty.
7. I went to the library and apparently, I have over $20 in fines. HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN.
8. I am not going to BEA this year. I just can’t afford it.
9. I am obsessed with the Spirited Away soundtrack. Seriously, look it up and listen.
10. I am 13 away from 1,000 followers on Bloglovin.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Posts this week…..
- [25 Jan] Weekly Wrap Up (43)
- [26 Jan] DNF Mini Reviews | (1)
- [27 Jan] Blood Red Road, Rebel Heart, Raging Star by Moira Young
- [30 Jan] When I’m Not Blogging…. Take 2
- [31 Jan] I MUSTACHE YOU SOME QUESTIONS!
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Review | The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
Review | Perfect Ruin (The Internment Chronicles #1) by Lauren DeStefano
Random Rants and Rambling #21 – I haven’t picked a topic yet!
All The Pretties!
I found both of these @ Goodwill. (I was almost embarrassed to admit that but then I though, “Nahhh. No reason to be!”
~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
Big Thanks to Brilliance Audio for these!!
(And look, more beads!)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Around the Blogospear
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction talks about Insta Love
My Friends Are Fiction asks, “Is our audience also our competition?”
(Want your post showcased? Let me know!)
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.