Blog & Books
- I have my Blogoversary coming up this week! I haven’t decided what I will do to celebrate, but a post for sure.
- I’ve read 4 books so far this year; 3 of them audio. This makes me really happy since my reading has been meh these past two-ish years.
- My goal for February is to listen/read ONLY books I own. Thinking of February TBR challenge. Thoughts?
- My writing mojo is back and I am writing all the things. Look for the first recipe this week.
- One of my FAVORITE books was adapted into a movie and released this weekend. Ashes in the Snow, also known as Between Shades of Gray. You can see the movie trailer, and check for local showings here.
- Last week I mentioned turning down the promotion, and hopefully this coming week I interview for the next. In other good news, another department is seeking me out so my options are clearly open.
- We are taking a small vacation this coming weekend (19th-21st) to the North Georgia Mountains. In part; I’m super excited. This is our first official “family vacation.” (for those that don’t know, I’m in a serious, committed relationship since splitting up with my husband. Long story for another day.) That being said, his sister &her family, and his mom will be there, too. I adore his mom, so that’ll be fine.
- I made it to the gym 4 days this week. YAHOO! My initial thoughts were to go 6 days a week, which could very well still happen. However, I went pretty hard those 4 days and needed 2 full days to rest. Playing around with a routine and schedule is half the battle.
- Nutrition wise, I was under my (daily) calorie goal of 1,300 calories 5 days this week. I will be doing a post of what that looks like in a day, because of all the comments I get about it.
That’s It. Have a great week!
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- Tell me something good in the comments! It can be a joke, a story, something you’ve accomplished – ANYTHING!
- [6 Jan] Ringing In The New Year // Weekly Wrap Up
- [9 Jan] Misconceptions About Weight Loss, Nutrition, & Fitness. Part 1
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
Audio Books (purchased)
I love Sarah Fine! I was excited when I saw these on sale.
New on Instagram
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.