Books I LOVED with Fewer than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads
- You Were Here – The format alone, makes this a must read!
- What They Don’t Know – This book may be difficult for some, but I feel it’s a must read. Also, it’s written as journal entries.
- A Spark of White Fire – Seriously, where’s the love for this!? Space Opera with Gods/Goddess, Kingdoms on space ships, betrayal, love, etc. I mean…
- Pearl – I’ve talked about this book for years. I still think about it. It’s hard to read at times, but Pearl is one of the strongest MCs I’ve read.
- The Unquiet – I will admit, I almost DNF this several times but I came to love it so, so much. It’s a dark, dark world and makes you question a lot about yourself, and what is means to be HUMAN.
- Held Against You – I’m partial to this one because I am quoted in it! LOL jk. No but seriously, this is one of my favorite romances. I can’t say WHY because of spoilers, but..
- Life Interrupted – This book was written for me. I saw so much of myself in Rachel. And I wish more people read this to see what it’s really like being a Teen Mom.
- The Girl with the Wrong Name – This book has everything I love in a psychological thriller. It’s unpredictable throughout and leaves you stumped at the end.
- Rosemarked – Again, really surprised there isn’t more buzz about this. It’s a well written fantasy with complicated and heart-felt characters (with mental health issues), political intrigue, and sweet romance.
- The Light Between Worlds – Everything about this book is just beautiful. And sad. But uplifting and gah!
Tell Me Your Thoughts
- Have you read any of my favs? If so, share your thoughts!
- Share a book that you feel needs more love.
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.