Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
My Most Recent 5 Star Reads
This was actually difficult – simply because my “ratings” are broken down, so what I would previously say is a 5 star is like 4.74 or something odd. So I went with 4.5+ since that was easier! 😀
- Pearl was such an emotional book from start to finish. It’s a must read for sure.
- Illuminae blew me out of this world. I love dark books, and it was darker than I thought it would be.
- Passenger was a time travel romance that was beautifully done. Plus, Nicholas <3
- Strong Signal (18+ ONLY) — m/m romance about a soldier and introvert gamer. Megan + Santino = amazing.
- You Were Here – The format was AMAZING. Plus amazingly flawed characters!
- The Imposter Queen – Sarah’s books are always amazing and this one was no exception. Fascinating world & magic, loving characters and amazing romance!
- Tell Me Three Things – Fun. Hilarious. Sweet.
- First Touch (18+ ONLY) — this book was twisted, in many many ways
- Blow (18 + ONLY) I love romantic suspense, and BLOW blew me away. It’s a darker story with organized crime!
- Melancholy (rec for 18+) Charlotte’s writing is amazing and always has me thinking outside the box. I highly recommend this series.
Tell Me Your Thoughts
- Have you read any of these? What did you think?
- What are YOUR most recent 5 star reads?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.