I’m excited to have Tanya from TD Crafts and Creations on the blog today!
- Hi Tanya, thank you for coming on the blog today! Can you tell me more about your shop? TD Crafts and Creations was started in 2017. I received a die cutter and started playing with it. At the time, I was a huge planner nut so I did a lot of stickers and planner accessories. To add onto the paper planner accessories I decided to give keychains and planner charms a try. Then the more I played, the more I started to add to the store. I wanted to try and keep everything geared toward reading addicts like myself, but that didn’t turn out to be a big market, so I expanded a bit. Right now you can find a bit of everything. I’m trying to keep it organized but instead of being just planner/reader geared, I’ve expanded a lot!
- You have a variety of items in your shop available for purchase, which one is your favorite to craft/make? I think my favorite are the metallic, rectangle keychains. I use a different process for those and I can make some pretty cool ones. In fact, I once used the book cover for Dannika Dark’s Blackout on one. It turned out so good I sent her a picture. I love them.
- What are some of your most popular items? If I look at most viewed, it’s normally the planner dividers and dashboards. I’m kind of hoping to expand on them some this spring. I also had some success with some holiday-themed cups. I have many different styles of cups, but this one style really took off for me.
- Do you plan on adding any more items to your shop? I’m currently trying to figure out which direction I want to take the store and once I get that ironed out, I will begin adding more products.
- You do custom orders, can you elaborate on that? For almost everything you see on the store, you can request I add any kind of personalization, quotes or pictures. T-shirts, bags, planner dividers, key chains, you name it. I’m open to working with customers to design and create something they will love and use.
Use code BIBLIOPHILE at checkout to save 10%! Click here
- The prize is one (1) “I’m Not Antisocial” Red Tote Bag & “Reading Books is what Keeps Me Sane” Keychain (valued at $24.50 USD)
- ONE Winner
- Open to US only
- Must be 18 year of age to enter.
- Ends 4/25/019 at 11:59PM ET
- Blog rules apply. Read here.
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.