Happy New Year!
Blog & Reading
- I finished my first book of 2019! I had hoped to finish it before the end of year, but you know how that goes!
- My 6 year blogoversary is coming up this month! I can’t believe it’s been 6 years!
- Have you heard of the Read Me Romance Podcast? They share a small portion of an audiobook the entire week. It’s actually quite fun!
- I plan to post my first recipe soon! Check the poll and vote for what you’d like.
- Not too much to report. I turned down one promotion at work. While it’s a pay increase, and something new to learn, I don’t think it’s a good fit for me long term. It was a hard decision!
- I’ve been pretty consistent working out lately. I’ve had to change some workouts, which is… not ideal but it seems to be working. Today is weigh in day and I’m nervous. Gaining weight you worked hard to get off, sucks ass!
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- What January 2019 release are you looking forward to?
[wrap-up-posts week=”52″ year=”2018″ listtype=”ul”]
I have a Giveaway on Twitter! Click here to enter
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
Thanks to Random House Audio
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.