You voted for the Nut Butter Energy Balls as the first recipe I share. AWESOME!
You know what’s great about not having a food blog? I wont bore you with details on how I found the right ingredients for this recipe – or any other mundane info!
I’ll save that for my Weekly Wrap Up updates. HA!
In all seriousness, enjoy these no bake energy balls! Be sure to share if you have tried them. And comment with a recipe idea.
- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 Cup Flax Seed
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips Dark Chocolate
- 2/3 Cup Nut butter of choice*
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Combine all ingredients. Stir
- Place in refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes to harden
- Roll into 12 pieces. Store in refrigerator for up to a week!
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.