The Bi Weekly Round Up is linked to The Caffeinated Reviewer Sunday Post
- Ugh, it’s been slow moving on the blog lately. I’m used to the back and forth, meaning slowness then work work work, but this is a different rut.
- I can’t seem to get my reading mojo back. Share with me some amazing books that I must have. PLEASE!
- Bear got me a camera that I have been wanting to get for well, forEVER. I was crying I was so happy. (I don’t cry, so this means I had a tear) I am so excited.
- The little guy didn’t make the football team – and he handled it a lot better than we thought he would. I think this IS a blessing in disguise but it sucks.
- We are looking to plan a weekend getaway! What are your favorite places to vacation at?
- SCHOOLS OUT! (May 24th)
- I’ve been running again. My shins have been killing me but I will push through.
- We are doing our first race of the year in like, 2 weeks. Thanks to Bear for finding one we HAD to do on such short notice. >.<
Get my Weekly Fitness Planner Sheet for free when you sign up for my Fitness & Motivation newsletter. You’ll also receive my FREE 4-Day Workout Schedule that you can custimize.
Share with me:
- What have you been reading?
- Have you started planning your Summer?
- [5 May] Happy May! // Bi-Weekly Round-Up
- [6 May] 5 Things You Can Do For Yourself This Mother’s Day
- [8 May] Jord Watch Review + $100 Giveaway
- [9 May] Common Misconceptions When it Comes to ESAs
- [10 May] Get Your Fix With Stitch Fix // Stitch Fix Review
- [13 May] Why You Should Be Talking About Sex With Your Partner
- [14 May] Best Gym Exercises + Free 4 Day Workout Schedule
- [16 May] Local Author Event at Johns Creek Books & Gifts // Soniah Kamal
None at the moment!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration.
Thanks to Avon Books & Inkyard Press.
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.