Thank you to Wendy @ Book Scents for tagging me!
Four names people call me other than my real name:
- Mom, Mommmm – mommy, mama..
- Tonta (I don’t even know)
Four jobs I’ve had:
- I worked at Subway part-time while going to school
- Medical Assistant – How I miss this job with a passion
- Nanny – KUDOS to all the nanny’s – NEVER AGAIN
- Licensing/Compliance – my current job
- Pitch Perfect!! Aca-believe it
- Howl’s Moving Castle. This is one of my ALL TIME favorites
- Spirited Away – Again, another ALL time favorite. (And the sound track is amazing!)
- Save the Last Dance.
Four books I’d recommend:
- Sanctum by Sarah Fine – C’mon, y’all knew that would be first!
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray – such a beautifully mind-boggling book.
- Love Always, Kate by D. Nichole King – UGLY CRYING
- Life Interrupted by Kristen Kehoe – This book touched me on a personal level.
Four places I have lived:
- Tacoma, WA – Where I am from
- Fort Hood, TX
- Murrayville, GA – This was in the COUNTRY.
- Dawsonville/Cumming, GA – Where I am at now
- New York, New York
- Orlando, Florida
- I don’t even remember the town name, Oklahoma
- ALL OVER. California
- In bed, sleeping
- On the beach
- At work – I know, I know. Insane.
- The Mall – I need some shoes and books
- Beef – Okay I eat steak like, once every 6 months or so
- Sushi/Fish – YUCK YUCK and YUCK
- Snowball cakes – I eat a lot of sweets, okay? This is one I WILL NOT EAT
- Ummm… I don’t know… I eat a lot.
- Cheese. I love me some cheese.
- Empire. This show is craaaaaaazy.
- 20/20 – I am OLD
- Wheel of Fortune. Does this count??
- FOOTBALL – Yes, this counts
- SEAHAWKS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL. HELLO
- Getting a raise. $$$
- Visiting Jessica and Wendy!
- Reading, because DUH
- “Hey Lady”
- “I need more coffee.”
- “#$%&” – Hint, it starts with a F
- Danielle @ What Danielle Did Next
- Sarah @ Forever 17 Books
- Anyone else who wants to do this!
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.