The Monthly Wrap Up is linked to FeedYourFictionAddiction
I’m back again with my Monthly Wrap Up February 2020 edition! I love doing these posts because I love looking back on the month and thinking about all the things I’ve done and accomplished. And what I could have done differently.
But answer me this: why does January last a millions years, but February goes in the blink of an eye!?
I am happy to report that February 2020 was a hell of a lot better than January. Thank goodness, because I don’t think I could handle another month of fuckery.
Here’s my Monthly Wrap Up for February 2020 + ALL my Goals for March. Don’t forget to link up your Monthly Wrap Up!
Monthly Wrap Up February 2020
- My puppy is still an ass hole. Blue, my puppy, has this obsession with ALL MY STUFF. Everyone else can leave their crap lying around, and he won’t bat an eye at it – but mine? Chewed. Moved. Or just wholly destroyed!
- I resigned from two of my other part-time jobs, in hopes that one will move to me to full-time. I never saw myself working for a grocery store, let alone in the deli, but I kind of like it?
- The business is good! I had only one party in February, but it was with a fantastic group of gals that are becoming my friends. I’m hoping to add WAY more to my calendar and get more online business.
- Illness has escaped me, but now I am dealing with an infected tooth that needs to be pulled. I would rather give birth everyday than have to deal with dental issues. Not even kidding.
- I’ve done well this month! I’ve been pretty consistent with posting, and I have so many upcoming posts that I am extremely proud of!
- I’m killing it on my Pinterest game. While my referrals still need some work, it’s slowly coming together, and what I am doing is driving more traffic to my blog. So, WIN!
- I am still working on Affiliate Marketing. Even though I am in sales, which is my side business, I hate being pushy.
What I’ve Been Reading
One of Us Is Next (One of Us is Lying #2 by Karen M. McManus – This audio was fab! I figured out the WHO pretty quick but loved figuring out the WHY. Plus there was a HUGE twist at the end that left me gasping.
*Big thanks to Listening Library for the free audio!
The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White – Another fab audio! Honestly, I loved this book. But, I have read so many books that are retellings of Camelot, and see movies, that I don’t remember the original story! Isn’t that funny??
*Big thanks to Listening Library for the free audio!
Before We Were Strangers by Brenda Novak – I bought this book during one of my major shopping binges at Bookoutlet – and I’m surprised I didn’t read it before. Anyway, this book has A LOT going on. It reminded me of General Hospital or Days of Our Lives to be honest. So much drama!
New Books on my shelf & Kindle
Hers to Tame – This will be for a blog tour! I haven’t done one of these in ages!
Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things by Jacqueline Firkins – I bought this and don’t remember doing so. But it sounds cute.
What I’ve Been Blogging About
Books! Blogging! Fitness, OH MY!
Earlier this month, I shared A Collection of My Favorite Romance Novels & what Books On My TBR I Predict Will Be 5-Star Reads. I also had a guest post from YA Author Author Claire Bartlett, discussing The Writer’s Lifestyle.
Valentine’s Day may be over, but these 5 Self Care Tips are good for any day, holiday or not!
MONEY! Yes, I shared a post about ways to save money this year. It’s super simple things you can start today!
Lastly, I shared my thoughts on what you should consider if you wanted to start a blog.
Monthly Goals for March
Life, Wellness & Fitness
I wasn’t able to connect with many people in February as I planned, and while I can sit here and make a ton of excuses, I won’t. I did have one business event that went well and had socializing, so there’s that!
Honestly, I need to get myself organized. I’ve been in a rut since moving here to Florida, and I think going back to my old ways will help! Therefore, my plan is to:
- Get my shit together
I also didn’t make it to the gym once in February. MAJOR FAIL. The good news is, I haven’t GAINED any weight, but I didn’t lose any either. Which is why I am super excited to restart my fitness journey! That being said, my fitness goals are:
- Complete the 600 seconds fitness program. (See link above for what this is)
- Drop a pant size!
Blog & Business
I have been Rockin my blog lately! I am happy to say that I met my goals for February (post at least twice a week). I’ve been thinking about what my goal/s for March should be, and honestly;
- I just want to drive more traffic to my blog.
As for business, I did have a few sales, but I haven’t generated any leads. I am keeping my goal the same for this month:
- Get back out and talk to people – general at least two solid leads for the business.
Side note: you can read more about my business in this post.
Whew! That was another long wrap-up! Tell me:
- How was your February? What are some goals for next month, or for this year?
- What have you been reading and watching? What’s your weather like?
Lastly, don’t forget to leave your links in the comments! Chat soon! xoxo – Tonyalee
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.