That image actually looked better in my head. Oh well.
I can’t believe we’re in March already! Time sure does fly when having fun, right? Anyway. If you follow along each week, you know pretty much what’s happening around here. But here are some highlights AND new news.
- Operation Blog Transition is in effect! Watch for more lifestyle posts, product reviews, and more. But don’t fret! There will be plenty of bookish stuff, too.
- I joined a co-ed softball team.
- I.. didn’t get the promotion. I will go into detail about this some other time. But I am going for 2 others, so fingers crossed.
- There’s movement on my Divorce.
- I changed my blog theme!
- I will be chasing two PR (personal record) in March. Make sure you follow my personal/fitness insta for the deets and progress.
[wrap-up-posts notin=”Reviews” month=”2″ year=”2019″]
[wrap-up-posts category=”Reviews” month=”2″ year=”2019″]
Books Read & Listened to
2019 Audio Book Challange
2019 Contemporary Romance Challenge
2019 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge
[challenge-overview for=”2019 Discussion Challenge”]
That’s a Wrap!
How was your month? How are you doing with your challenges? What other TYPES of blogs to do you follow?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.