The Monthly Wrap Up is linked to FeedYourFictionAddiction
Hello! Thanks for visiting my Monthly Wrap Up April 2020 post. It’s been… quite the month, wouldn’t you say?
I am trying to keep things as normal as possible here on Vivacious Bibliophile, so I will try and keep the C word out of it. I hope you are safe and doing okay while staying home.
Below, find some new books to add to your TBR, and find a post to read! Here’s my Monthly Wrap Up April 2020 + see my goals for May.
Don’t forget to leave your links below for me to visit!
Monthly Wrap Up April 2020
- I have cut down my hours at work. For two reasons. Helping the kiddo with school, and because hours are being cut all over the place. If I cut mine down, someone else that needs them more than I do can take them.
- Nothing new to report on the business front – except I’ve been having fun with the ladies in my VIP Group. If you want to join, let me know!
- Whew. I have been tackling several projects related to my blog. I have been doing SEO evaluations, updating old posts, applying for sponsored posts like mad!
- I am also writing a Sexual Health & Wellness guide, which has been fun! It’s going to be amazing if I do say so myself! If you want it for FREE, sign up for the guide and get it first.
- Pinterest has been driving traffic to my blog and I am loving tackling my Pinterest game. I may write a post about what I’ve done to drive traffic, but I want to give it more time so I have better analytics.
- If you run a blog or small business, have you thought about Advertising? I’ve opened Vivacious Bibliophile to advertising; it’s super affordable.
Join my newsletter for exclusive content, giveaways, and more.
You’ll also get access to my Blog Resource Guide which is full of freebies and discounts.
What I’ve Been Reading
Since I’ve been reading more non-fiction lately, I’m always on the hunt for memoirs. Anger Is My Middle Name is the story about a girl growing up in a broken home, and everything she did to overcome her past.
I Killed Zoe Spanos is a great, must-read thriller! It was very well done, but since I have issues letting things go, I have so many questions I want answers to!
I just finished Darling Rose Gold the other day, and it was really good. A wild ride, for sure!
Final Notice & Lease on the Beach are part of a series I bought on Amazon randomly after seeing it on Goodreads. It’s really fun! It’s just what I need right now: light, fun, just enough drama, and whodunnit.
Don’t forget to friend me on Goodreads for more book fun!
New Books on my shelf & Kindle
What I’ve Been Blogging About
There were quite a few Bookish Posts on the blog this month! I shared 10 Books I read Because of Bloggers.
Monthly Goals for May
Life, Wellness & Fitness
- I just want to make it day to day without feeling anxious, or irritated. Send cookies.
- Keep running and doing light yoga.
- Lose 5 pounds
Blog & Business
- Continue to post regularly (2x a week)
- Grow my mailing list – You should totally get on it!
- Finish the Sexual Health & Wellness guide.
- Start another guide or eBook
- Mental Health Checkin: How are you doing?
- How are you handling day to day life while being at home?
- What’s the first thing you want to do once this is all over?
Lastly, don’t forget to leave your links in the comments! Chat soon! xoxo – Tonyalee
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.