The Monthly Wrap Up is linked to FeedYourFictionAddiction
I’m back again with my Monthly Wrap Up March 2020 edition! I debated on even doing a wrap up for March, because with everything going on, things haven’t really been the same!
While I was happy to report that February was crushing January, March 2020 has been another Fuckery month. Which, all of us can agree on, yes?
That being said, I want this to be a distraction! Let’s focus on the postive right now, and see what ELSE has been happening around here.
Here’s my Monthly Wrap Up for March 2020 + ALL my Goals for April. Don’t forget to link up your Monthly Wrap Up!
Monthly Wrap Up February 2020
- While work has been pretty busy (yes, I am still working), I love that I can get out for a bit and keep some normalcy.
- I’ve been finishing up my library and now working on my media room! I started my library months ago, even starting a post series on how I was decorating it on a budget. I am just now finding the time and motivation to finish it. And I love it. Pics soon!
- Business, as expected, as been slow. But, I have a few things in mind to spice things up and bring more interest back. Also, I will be making some posts about it and sexual health.
- March was rather slow, simply because all the content I had scheduled I held off due to everything happening around here. I have decided to go ahead and post them, to try and keep a sense of again, “normalcy,” around here.
- I’m still updating old posts with SEO, images, etc. and it’s been QUITE an undertaking.
Join my Newsletter for exclusive freebies, giveaways, and more!
What I’ve Been Reading
New Books on my shelf & Kindle
What I’ve Been Blogging About
My love for Stitch Fix continues to grow – check out my latest review and their new features!
You may not be interviewing right now, but bookmark this page for my Tips on How to Rock It
Latest Book Review: HERS TO TAME by Rhenna Morgan
Monthly Goals for February
Life, Wellness & Fitness
I wasn’t able to socially connect with many people in March as I planned, for apparent reasons. But, I have started to get myself organized! For April, my goal is to:
- Continue to organize
While I didn’t drop a full pant size, I did lose 9 pounds and a 1 1/2 off my waist, which is a pretty big deal. I haven’t hit the gym, again for obvious reasons, so I want to continue to do home workouts. I also will be:
- Bike riding!
- Practice more yoga
Blog & Business
Since I wasn’t able to be on a manually drive more traffic to my blog, that is my continued goal for April.
- I want to drive more traffic to my blog.
As for business, I am working on fun activities in my Facebook Group, and planning events for when things start to get better. So my goal is to:
- Have fun and plan
- Side note: you can read more about my business in this post.
- Mental Health Check in – how are you doing?
- What are somethings that you have bene doing while home?
Lastly, don’t forget to leave your links in the comments! Chat soon! xoxo – Tonyalee
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.