- As you can see there’s a title change – since I’ve been only posting bi-weekly, it was due. At some point, these will go away but for now, since I love doing them, they’re staying. You can sign up for my weekly newsletter though!
- There’s been a lot of changes and I’ve made a lot of progress on the transition. Thoughts so far? Looking for different posts? Any tips or suggestions are welcome.
- I’m slowly combining my two Instagram accounts – so if you followed for the books, I hope you don’t mind the extra content!
- I got the other promotion! Good news is, it comes with a title change. I feel good this has finally happened. 🙂
- News on the divorce front: it’s been a wild week. I’ve been in contact with two lawyers, and their advice was so contradicting to each other it confuses me more. We will progress with what we’re doing now and hope for the best.
- We got our asses handed to us in our softball game 20-5. >.< Let us hope for a better outcome this week, hmm?
- I took this week off, because of the things mentioned above. I will be going back to my routine starting Monday!
- I won some awesome resistance bands on an Instagram giveaway, and I can’t wait to share those. Look for a review of them soon!
- I’m hosting a 1,000 squat challenge! Come challenge yourself and sign up.
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- When is your Spring Break? Any plans?
- [10 Mar] Spring, Please Come Already // Weekly Wrap Up
- [11 Mar] My Favorite Go To Snacks
- [12 Mar] Standalone Books That Need a Sequel
- [13 Mar] How I Manage My Anxiety
- [14 Mar] When You Out Grow Your Niche
- [15 Mar] Review // The Quiet You Carry by Nikki Barthelmess
- [18 Mar] 3 Exercises I Dislike Doing
- [19 Mar] Books On My Spring 2019 TBR
- [21 Mar] Gift Guide for Book Lovers
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
Purchased & Freebies
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.