- I am working on editing old posts – and it’s been an UNDERTAKING! 6 years worth of content to update has not been fun.
- My email list is growing, and I will have some new freebies soon! Sign up and be the first to have access to it! See below!
- I’ve gotten my first few partnerships, and I’m super excited to be working with such great people and companies.
- This past week was my first week in my new position, and I think it went well. My days are a little longer, and I have less time to write during the week (shhh), but I’ll find my footing soon.
- Today (Sunday the 7th) is our first football game! We’re so excited. Check in for updates next week – or check out my Instagram stories.
- I took another week off. I KNOW. It’s awful. I need to practice what I preach!
- Good news is, I haven’t gained any weight – and I’ve been eating the same amount of calories.
- I am going for the same goals I set in March since I didn’t hit them: 165-pound squat, for three reps, and lifting four times a week. WISH ME LUCK!
Share with me:
- What have you been doing!? What have you been reading?
- Share with me something awesome someone did you for this week!
- [24 Mar] Introducing // The Bi-Weekly Roundup
- [25 Mar] Top 9 Must Listen Podcasts for True Crime Lovers
- [26 Mar] 10 Audiobooks You Should Add to Your List (+ Giveaway)
- [27 Mar] Homemade DIY Whipped Body Butter + Recipe
- [31 Mar] Monthly Wrap Up // March 2019
- [1 Apr] 5 Things You Should Bring To The Gym + Free Weekly Workout Planner
- [4 Apr] Alternatives To Opening a New Credit Card
- [5 Apr] Shop Spotlight // TD Crafts and Creations (Interview + Giveaway)
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration.
New on Instagram
Until Next Week… Stay Awesome!
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.