The Bi Weekly Round Up is linked to The Caffeinated Reviewer Sunday Post
Hello! Happy May!
- I’ve hit my highest views per month! Still not the best, but we celebrate the small successes, right?
- Most of my Posts for May are written already – so more blog hoppin for me!
- I rescheduled my photo shoot because I got a really bad sunburn last week!
- I mentioned in my Monthly Wrap-Up, I want to find a new job. I’m starting to wonder if I am a 2-3 year type of person. Either way, I’m just unhappy.
- We put our house on the market! Someone put in an offer, and we countered, so hopefully, if all goes according to plan, and we close on 6/17.
- I started a community library in my apartment complex! Right now, I only did MG and YA because I don’t want the kiddos getting into any adult books. If I get emails to add them, I will.
- We have about 2 weeks left of softball – and I think we’ll be doing a Summer league, as well.
- I started running again. We’re training for a 10k.
- I haven’t been to the gym in a few weeks, sadly. However, I’ve been stretching and doing yoga!
Get my Weekly Fitness Planner Sheet for free when you sign up for my Fitness & Motivation newsletter.
Share with me:
- What have you been reading?
- Anything exciting happening lately?
- [21 Apr] Easter Weekend + Pure Romance Party // Bi-Weekly Round-Up
- [22 Apr] 5 Tips For a Healthy Life You Can Start TODAY
- [23 Apr] A Glance at the First Books I Ever Reviewed
- [24 Apr] 5 Tips for Creating A Home Library
- [26 Apr] 5 Ways to Update and Upgrade Your Home
- [29 Apr] Beauty Products Worth Obsessing Over – From a Non-Beauty Expert
- [30 Apr] 3 Qualifications of A Surrogate Mother
- [1 May] Dear, The Love of My Life
- [2 May] Monthly Wrap Up // April 2019
None at the moment!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration.
Thanks to Listening Library, Penguin Audiobooks & Random House Audio
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.