First Books I Ever Reviewed is part of Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
Have you ever went back to read your old reviews?
Spoiler: It will be terrible.
When I saw this prompt for our First 10 Books I Reviewed, I chuckled a little, because I know 99% of these reviews were ranting/fangirling and just written so, so poorly!
Please don’t go and read those reviews!
In any case, here are 10 of the First Books I ever reviewed whether they were here on the blog or Goodreads.
A Glace at the First Books I Ever Reviewed
- Angelfall – Still one of my favorite Angel books!
- Drink Deep – I loved this series so much. I should go back and finish it.
- Opal – I no longer talk about this series. >.<
- The Lost Prince – The Iron King (predecessor series) was one of the best I’ve read. I love Julie Kagawa.
- Easy – This was one of my first NA books.
- Shadow & Bone – I apparently liked this one? But I never continued the series.
- The Demon Lover – Same. I loved it but don’t remember much about it!
- The Water Witch – Faires!
- Unravel Me – Warner FTW. ♥♥
- The Hunt – I can’t get over this book. The smelling of the armpit thing. I CAN’T.
Tell Me Your Thoughts
- Have you read/reviewed any of the above titles?
- What are some of your first books reviewed?
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.