Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means commissions are earned for qualifying purchases made through links in this post.
We’re about, what? 7-8 weeks into #stayathome and I’m sure you’ve just about exhausted everything you can think of that would be consider FUN things to do at home.
And maybe, you’re going a little stir crazy.
Still, as things start to open up around the country, it’s a safe bet continuing to stay at home is the best course of action.
But, now what?
The internet is full of ideas on what you could be doing at home; I’m sure you feel you’ve exhausted them all. But I wanted to give you some more things to do, or a spin on some things you might have already done.
Maybe some fresh ideas will spark some interest!
Whether or not you are looking for fun things to do at home alone, or with kids, there is something fun below for everyone. Check out my list of 50 creative & fun things to do at home.
50 Creative & Fun Things To Do at Home
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Commissions are earned for purchases made through links in this post at no additional cost to you.
- Read a book! Already an avid reader? Read a genre you typically don’t read.
- Start a book club – have you seen these silent clubs?
- Spring clean! Get my FREE 4-page checklist!
- Rearrange your bedroom Or living room. Or all of them!
- Work in your yard/garden. Create a fairy garden.
- Get crafty with beauty products! Make your own body butter ( you can order all the materials online)
- Try a new makeup tutorial, or in my case, learn how to DO makeup!
- Try yoga
- Learn to meditate
Looking for book recs? I got you covered:
- Go for a walk – make it a scavenger hunt or nature walk
- Learn a new language
- Write letters to your family a friends
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while. Or, write them a letter.
- Plan a vacation in the city you live in
- Create a list of places you want to visit when this is over
- Finish all your laundry! You HAVE TIME.
- Journal – get my list of 25 writing prompts, FREE (This is a pdf download)
- Start a side hustle! P.S: I’m hiring!
- Create a budget
- If you have a pet – teach them some tricks
- Go through your photos/phone and clean it up
- If you’re a blogger, update old posts
- Learn a techie skill – SEO, graphic design, etc. you can take SEO courses for FREE right now
- Clean up your playlists
- Make a NEW playlist of your favorite songs from your teens
- Learn how to meal prep
- Watch a favorite movie in a different language
- Learn a new hairstyle
- Dye your hair a bright color
- Color! Maybe even outside the lines?
- Clean out your closet and do a mini model fashion show
- Learn to bake (or bake something new!)
- In a relationship? Use this time to bond/reconnect
- Take an online course
- Learn to play poker OR a new video game
- Do a puzzle! Tear it apart and do it again. Time yourself this time
- Update your resume
- Write a short story
- Do a science experiment
- Dance – Better yet, make up a dance routine
- Learn calligraphy
- Have (another) family game night
- Build a fort, and name your castle after the (Castle) + your favorite color + last thing you ate. (Castle Purple Chips).
- Make a vision board
- Play hide and go seek in the dark.
- Have a spa day – this including shaving (smirk)
- Make a care package for an essential worker
What fun things have you been doing at home? Anything mentioned you’d be willing to try?
Save this post for later, PIN IT! ↓
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.