The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It’s a chance to share news, recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Things have been slow on the blog this week. My niece has been visiting from WA and she hasn’t been here since… 2012. So, it’s been fun having her here!
Since she has been here, we went to the lake (which is not out of the norm). Took a DAY TRIP to Myrtle Beach. Which = 12 hours total of drive time. Went to a local concert that has fun kid activities too! Then, we took a day trip to Helen, GA. I love this little town. And yesterday, we went to Six Flags.
This mama is tired.
Posts last week
- [19 Jul] Weekly Wrap Up (67)
- [21 Jul] Release Day Blitz + Giveaway | Resonance by Erica O’Rourke
- [23 Jul] Random Rants and Rambling #33 | Physical Books vs Audio Books
- e-copie of HARMONIC by Erica O’Rourke (5 winners Open to US/CAN) — Ends Aug 4th, 2015
- Hannah Jayne Book Pack including all of Hannah’s Backlist from Sourcebooks — Ends Jul 31st, 2015
- $15 Amazon Giftcard — Ends Jul 31st, 2015
Happening This Week*
*Tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
- Review | Just a Few Inches by Tara St. Pierre
- Monthly Mini Reviews | July Edition
- Let’s Talk: Blogger to Blogger | Changes to Giveaways
All The Pretties!*
+ Purchased + Borrowed + Won
*As always, visit After Hours for New Adult and Adult titles.
Pic of the Week
Around the Blogospear
When Indie Authors Don’t Finish a Series — Reading with ABC
Blogging on a Time Crunch — Book Briefs
Lost in Our Thoughts – Spoilers, Spoilers Everywhere — Lost in Literature
Ratings Mean Little To Me — Istyria book blog
*See your post here. Email me @ lilybloombooks(at)hotmail(dot)com to have your post featured for the world to see!
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.