The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
“5 Easter Egg Hunt Disasters”
1. Count how many eggs you put out on a hunt. There is nothing worse than smelling them later. Or hitting them with a lawn mower. Or the dog eating them. <– Every year we lose at least 1.
2. LABEL which eggs are hard-boiled. I can’t tell you have many times we have colored the wrong eggs only to realize later when the kids throw them at each other, they are NOT hard-boiled.. You’d think I’d learn.
3. This goes with #1 – but we use to do a hunt with prizes or money in them – and the “golden egg” with over $100 was lost one year. Even the parents were out there hunting!
4. Taking your kids to a large Easter Egg Hunt event and running into the Easter bunny on his smoke break – with his large, removable head on the ground. Traumatizing
5. At a family members’ house where we did a hunt – there were a few kids that thought there were SOLID chocolate eggs in the grass. They had dogs…. Put it together….
Posts Last Week…..
- [29 Mar] Weekly Wrap Up (52)
- [30 Mar] Etherworld by Cheryl Klam, Claudia Gabel
- [31 Mar] Top Ten Books I Recently Added To My To-Read Shelf
- [3 Apr] Bleed Like Me by Christa Desir
None at the moment!
Happening This Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Review | This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Review | None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
Random Rants and Rambling #27
Top Ten Tuesday
All The Pretties!
none this week!
Big thanks to Theresa Kay & Brilliance Audio for these!
From the Library
None this week!
I won $25 from Grace @ Books of Love Five Year Blogoversary Giveaway.
*As always, visit After Hours for New Adult and Adult titles.
Around the Blogospear
Caught Read H&nded celebrate 1 year of blogging! Go forth and say CONGRATS!
Trish @ Between My Lines talks about The Benefits of Book Reviews.
Great Imaginations Bookish Bingo – Spring Edition!
Jessica @ Lovin los libros has her first discussion post about The effects of being a YA reader and teacher
Quote of the week
“I sometimes have a tendency to walk on the dark side.” – J. K. Rowling
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.