~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10 things that happened or I discovered this week.
1. I just noticed this morning I still have my Halloween decorations up.
2. My cat, Rollie, has been missing for 5 days now 🙁
3. We are now on season 5 of Doctor Who. Love that show.
4. My boss (THE BIG BOSS) learned this week that when I am thrown to the wolves, I fight back. Good thing they respect that otherwise it could have been BAD.
5. Tickets are purchased. The boys will spend 8 days with my mama in Washington. The hubby and I stay behind.
6. I woke up Saturday morning to Titan chewing up my only pair of brown heels. 😡
7. It was my friend Jessica’s birthday on Friday (Lovin los Libros) You should go and tell her HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
8. Have you ever seen “Crazy ex-Girlfriend”? Well, the hubs said that in the picture I took for my employee badge, I look like her. Apparently, so does everyone else. Now, they call me CG–Crazy girl. Nice, yeah?
9. My mom bought me some clothes over this past week– two sizes too big. Which is fine, whatever. But when I told her I didn’t really like the style, she got all fluffy and said “I bought myself the same thing.” I felt HORRIBLE.
10. The Seahawks, my favorite AMERICAN football team (see what I did there Dani?!) Which is also my home team, are coming to Atlanta today to kick some Falcon butt. Just thought I would get that out there before the game starts. GO HAWKS
Anything worth that you learned or discovered this week!? Let me know in the comments!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Here’s what went down this week and what’s to come…
$100 Gift card to Amazon OR Barnes and Noble — Ends Nov 17th, 2013
-A signed paperback copy of Love and Relativity by Rachael Wade and signed bookmarks too! — Ends Nov 11th, 2013
Sharing the Love Monthly Giveaway! Enter for a change to win an eBook copy of Unteachable OR Fractured — Ends Dec 1st, 2013
(1) signed paperback of Broken Symmetry (5)eBook copies of Broken Symmetry — Ends Nov 14th, 2013
(Did you win? Check out my Giveaways page for winners )
Reviews, Tours, & Extras
Review~ The War Inside by (The Horizons Trilogy #1) by M. Kircher
Blog Tour~Love and Relativity by Rachael Wade (Review+ Giveaway)
Sharing the Love Monthly Giveaway (November)
Blog Tour- Broken by CJ Lyons (Review)
Review~ Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers #1) by Elizabeth Reyes
Book Blitz! In Kelly’s Corner by Roxie Rivera (Excerpt + Giveaway)
I forgot to post my WoW Post. >.<
VOTE for pick it for me freebie reads #14!
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Review~ Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
Review- Keep you From Harm by Debra Doxer
Audio Book Review- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
*Review- Pawn by Aimee Carter
AND of course;
Waiting on Wednesday
(assuming I don’t forget >.<)
(A weekly Memes hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books I was given, purchased or borrowed.)
Mix of last week and this week
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Since I wasn’t able to receive the eARC of Fault Line, Sarah @ Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing sent me a finished copy! So, THANK YOU
And thank you Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books for Sempre!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
That’s pretty much a wrap…
…until next week
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.