~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10 things that happened or I discovered this week.
1. Zachary has a “girlfriend”. Don’t worry, they are taking it slow. They haven’t even held hands yet. *giggles*
2. Nathaniel got his first signed book!
3. I met blogger friends. Now they are FRIEND FRIENDS.
4. The hubby got that job! He starts Sunday!
5. Titan’s butt is lethal. HAHA not that way, well OK yeah that way, but his does this.. swinging butt trick when he’s playing and left me with some gnarly bruises. He is BONEY.
6. Titan is also terrified of spiders.
7. Conversation with Zachary; “Mom, do you know your ABC’s?” O_o “Yes, I do.” He stares at me for a moment then says, “Are you sure? Because you old and old people forget things.”
8. Football is about to start (or maybe it has) and I have yet to talk the hubby into getting cable. I don’t know what I’m going to doooo.
9. The laptop broke and Nathaniel has been acting like it’s the end of the world. AH, kids these days.
10. As you know, I went to the Decatur Book Festival! I had so much fun! Check out the post to see what we did that weekend. 😀
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So, here’s what went down this week and what’s to come…
I started a new monthly giveaway feature this month!
Copy of Gated by Amy Christine Parker — Ends Sep 30th, 2013
(PLEASE SEE GIVEAWAYS PAGE FOR WINNERS)
The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace
Origin by Jennifer Armentrout
Thin Space by Jody Casella
Other fun stuff
Waiting on Wednesday #18.
ARCAusust Wrap up! See if I made my goals!
Decatur Book Festival Day 1 wrap up
Decatur Book Festival Day 2 wrap up
Random Rants and Ramblings #5~ Let’s talk Love Triangles
Cover Reveal- Vision of Shadows by Vincent Morrone
Freebie Pick #11 winner was Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue Series #1) – Karice Bolton. Thanks for voting!
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Review + Giveaway~ Projection by Risa Green
Review~ Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Review~ Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
Pick it for me freebies reads review~ Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton
Cover Reveal: Keep You From Harm by Debra Doxer
Cover and Trailer Reveal The Holdout by Laurel Osterkamp’s
AND of course;
Waiting on Wednesday
(A weekly Memes hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books I was given, purchased or borrowed.)
~Purchase and Freebies~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thank you to A Bookish Escape and Jessica @ Lovin Los Libros
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thank you Jess for letting me borrow Nantucket Blue before YOU READ IT! And thank you Dani, for buying me Hemlock. <3 you
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*THANK YOU Amulet Books
That’s pretty much a wrap! Until next week….
Updated 9/18-Image header
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.