~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10 things that happened or I discovered this week.
1. I took the boys to see City of Bones. My verdict? I liked it. I like some of the changes they made but not all. I was hoping for more Magnus though, so that was disappointing. The boys’ verdict? It was a good thing we were ALONE in the theater because they were pretty vocal about the “awesomeness” Boys, right?
2. I lost another 2 pounds! Woot! My secret. CANDY, SODA and CHEETOS. Seriously, I eat too much junk.
3. My mated pumpkin is the size of a cantaloupe. SO excited.
4. We obviously know Titan is HUGE, but he is taller than my husband. By a good 6 inches. And he’s 6’1
5. I get to meet some of my blogger friends this weekend! I am SO exited!
6. Still have not planned out the reading challenge that my blogger bestie and I were planning. Yes, we still suck.
7. I colored my hair! YAY for no more gray! It wasn’t a lot but.. gray is gray
8. Zachary decided to test the temperature of a burner… while on. Yeah, he wont be doing that again. He’s OK 🙂 (Hmm, should I even be admitting this?! Bad parenting right there *smacks hand*)
9. I am at 93% for my Goodreads Reading Challenge. Debating on whether or not I will bump up the number..
10. In blog news, I will be planning two fantastic giveaways. Follow Appreciation being one. 🙂 *hugs to all*
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So, here’s what went down this week and what’s to come…
August is OVER. 🙁
I will have an ARCAugust wrap up post going up Monday!
(1) Ebook copy AND(1) Signed paperback copy of Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters, — Ends Aug 31st, 2013
Ebook Copy of The Forgotten Ones and $25 Amazon Gift Card — Ends Sep 4th, 2013
(4) Signed Print Copies of Epiphany – US Only (3) Epiphany ebooks (via Amazon), $25 Amazon Gift Card — Ends Sep 5th, 2013
(PLEASE SEE GIVEAWAYS PAGE FOR WINNERS)
Review~Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Not my favorite book of hers
Tour Stop~ Forgotten ones by Lauren Howard Review + Giveaway Fun and enchanting! On my Favorites shelf.
Review~ Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting Great ending to a fantastic series
Tour Stop~ Epiphany by Christina Jean Michaels Review + Giveaway One of the best mystery/thrillers I have read
Pick it for me Freebie Reads Review Fateful by Cheri Schmidt Didn’t finish. See why I didn’t rate it 1 star
Other fun stuff
Waiting on Wednesday #17. See what 2014 release I’m dying to get my hands on
It was a low voting week, again! 🙁 I will be keeping freebie pick #11 open for another week! BUT! I am adding another title. 🙂
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
ARCAugust Wrap up
Decatur Book Festival Wrap up
Review~ The Truth about You and Me by Amanda Grace
Review~ Thin Space by Jody Casella
*Possible Review* Origin by Jennifer Armentrout
Cover reveal Vision of Shadows (Vision #1) by Vincent Morrone
Pick it for me freebies reads review, vote for #11!
AND of course;
Waiting on Wednesday
(A weekly Memes hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books I was given, purchased or borrowed.)
~Purchase and Freebies~
Thanks You Peter Kassan, Deanna Roy and XpressoBook tours
Thank you Entangled Teen!
That’s pretty much a wrap! Until next week….
Updated 9/18-Image header
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.