~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10 things that happened or I discovered this week
- Sometimes the best vacations are ones spent alone. 😀
- Titan likes birthday cake ice cream. Ask me how I know.
- Don’t light off fireworks by a cop car. It’s a BAD.IDEA. 😯
- I didn’t get the job. But it’s OK. 😉
- Back to School shopping is coming up. This excites me for two reason. ONE- Hello, shopping. TWO- BACK TO SCHOOL.
- I think I am getting another tattoo. Well, I want to anyway.
- Someone CUT all the flowers off my pumpkins. No, it wasn’t the kids either. I think we pissed off our neighbors.
- When the associates from walmart know you, your husband and kids by name– it’s time to stay away.
- I am going to RWA13! Alone.
- Miss Danielle from What Danielle Did Next and I are in talks of creating a reading challenge. So, look for that 🙂
So, here’s what went down and what’s to come…
Read this week
Cover Madness Giveaway Hop! Ends 7/14 Enter HERE
Ebook Copy of Arrow of the Mist. Link below
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
A Job From Hell by Jayde Scott
Arrow of the Mist by Christina Mercer Blog Tour Stop! Review + Giveaway
Other fun stuff
Waiting on Wednesday
Winner of week 3 of Pick my freebie read was What I didn’t say by Keary Taylor.~ Vote for week 4 (Oh sidebar)
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post
Mini Review~ Romancing the R.A. by Ashelyn Drake
Review~ Torn by K.A. Robinson
Review~ Left Drowning by Jessica Park
Freebie Friday Review~ What I didn’t Say by Keary Taylor
Book Blitz! Rush by Eve Silver
Book Blitz! Ravenhurst by Lorraine Beaumont
AND of course;
Waiting on Wednesday
(A weekly Memes hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books I was given, purchased or borrowed.)
(Purchase and Freebies)
Pivot Point is only$1.99 on Amazon AND so is Losing It
(Thanks love! 😀 )
BIG thanks to All Night Reads
That’s pretty much a wrap! Until next week….
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.