~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
Now Includes Stacking the Shelves!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10 Things that happened to me or I discovered this week
- I had a job interview! …That went OK. Apparently, my views on management is not up to par with their demanding nature. *shrug*
- I was overcome by turtles. OK, it was like 3. Cue weirdness
- ALL my lilies are blooming! This excites me.
- My friends’ daughter is having her baby! I love babies.
- I watched Warm Bodies. Normally, I wouldn’t bother telling you this.. But really?! I laughed almost the ENTIRE MOVIE. Ridiculous.
- It’s decided. We are going to Myrtle Beach. NOW, we just need someone to watch the house and animals.
- I somehow scheduled ALL my reviews, tours and all that for the wrong month. Took me over 2 hours to fix it. Word of advice– Make sure you are on the right month when scheduling. 😀
- Since I cut my cat off caffeine, she is MEAN. Well, even more so now.
- Update your GPS regularly. We learned the hard way.
- I got my ARC for Fractured! I may have jumped around in my excitement. Maybe.
So, here’s what went down and what’s to come…
You can still enter the Aberrant giveaway HERE
Vote for my next freebie read! (Oh sidebar)
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last minute post
Review~ Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Review~ Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Review~ The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
Blog Tour~ Arrow of the Mist by Christina Mercer (Review+Giveaway)
Freebie Friday Review~ A Job From Hell by Jayde Scott
Cover Madness Giveaway! (INT) 7.1–7.14 (post will go up on Sunday)
AND of course;
Waiting on Wednesday
(A weekly Memes hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books I was given, purchased or borrowed.)
(Purchase and Freebies)
BIG Thanks to Sourcebooks Fire, Harlequin and Touchestone!
BIG thanks to Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA)
Paperbacks and Hardcovers
Fractured by Sarah Fine *flails*
That’s pretty much a wrap! Until next week….
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.