- I *tried* to make some changes to the blog earlier this week and failed miserably. I was waiting for days for help so I just said F it and bought a new theme. I planned to anyway, just not yet.
- There will be some SHOPs on the blog in the coming weeks. Look for interviews, coupon codes and giveaways. Spoiler alter: tote bags, cards, and maybe some candles?
- If you love romance books, and listen to audiobooks and/or Podcasts, I HIGHLY recommend Read Me Romance. It’s two authors (Alexa Riley & Tessa Bailey) and we get steamy reads for free every week. Seriously, check it out!
- Not a whole lot going on at the moment. At least, not anything NEW.
- I’ve been looking at houses for the past couple weeks and I am itching to buy and move. It wont be for another.. 5-ish months, but dang. Couldn’t happen soon enough!
- I’ve been taking more pictures lately, and I’m starting to see more results (and feel them too!) my goal isn’t to lose WEIGHT per se, but lose FAT.
- I will be signing up for my first 5k next week. It’s called Run Your Bundt’s Off. LOL I love it.
- 5 gym visits/workouts this week! (Sun-Sat)
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- Are you watching the game today? What was your favorite commercial?
- [27 Jan] Busy & Productive Week // Weekly Wrap Up
- [28 Jan] Recipe // Light Chicken Salad
- [29 Jan] To-Read List – The Ten Most Recent Additions
- [1 Feb] Monthly Wrap Up // January 2019
None at the Moment BUT there are some great ones coming up!
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
Freebies & Purchased
New on Instagram
Warning: The account for vivaciousbibliophile needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.