Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap the week, showcase new books received, and highlight what’s to come! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
- I feel like I’m stuck on repeat when I say things are slow. I need more hours in the day!
- The HoHoHoRAT ends tomorrow 11/18 – I’m on book 3.
- It’s MY BIRTHDAY! I’m shameless; love my birthday.
- There are things in the works at work and they’re slowing moving, but hopefully big changes happen soon. i.e. a new title and more money
- I will be mailing out my Christmas cards soon, so be sure you entered your info below if you want one!
- Again: I need more hours in the day!
- [11 Nov] #HoHoHo Readathon + Upcoming Birthday // Weekly Wrap Up
- [13 Nov] Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
- [17 Nov] Happy Birthday to Me // Weekly Wrap Up
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
**Big thanks to K.E. Ormsbee & Harper Audio
Audible had a 2 for 1 sale and I snagged these two! I’m currently listening to I Found You and it’s good so far.
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
Never miss a post follow on
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.