Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap the week, showcase new books received, and highlight what’s to come! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Happy Sunday! Hope you’re having a great weekend. Halloween is this coming Wednesday and I am sad to say I wont have the boys (they’ll be at their dad’s house) and our apartment complex isn’t doing a trick or treat :(. At least we had the party! Read below for more updates, or scroll down to the goodies!
- It was terribly slow this week. I am BEHIND on commenting and returning comments. Not to mention, blog posts. But, they are coming along.
- There is still time to sign up for the HoHoHo Readathon. Go forth and sign up!
- I have an awesome giveaway right now on my Bookstagram account for a debut YA, When The Truth Unravels. See link below.
- Work this week was insane. I planned a virtual 5k for my coworkers and the event was this past week. It was split up in 3 days so others had the chance to take some time away from their desk and walk. We had a great time, and a nice lunch to celebrate! I am also working OT this coming week to play catch up on all the other things I’ve been doing there. If you don’t hear much from me, that’s why!
- We had another band competition (10/27) and they again, got superior ratings across all categories!
- I am headed to the Country Living Fair today (10/28). This has become a new tradition with one of my friends over the last 3 years.
- I’m also having lunch with one of my blogger turned IRL friends, Mary! I can’t wait to see her. It’s been over a year.
- Halloween party was a success. Although, a few people that RSVP didn’t show which pissed me off. It’s just rude. Anyway, see pics below! We did a medieval theme. We were the King and Queen, naturally. (for more pictures, see them here on my instagram).
- I WENT TO THE GYM! It was a very light day since I haven’t been in about 10 days, but it felt good. I will go back to running at least 1 day a week soon, on top of my weight lifting.
- Look for fitness posts coming soon!
- Also, my legs hurt. But it’s a feel good pain.
- [21 Oct] It’s Party Time! // Weekly Wrap Up
- [23 Oct] The Light Between Worlds by Laura E. Weymouth
- [25 Oct] Product Review // #BacktoBasicsVoxBox
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
**Big thanks to Delacorte & Simon and Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers
I won this awesome prize pack from Sourebooks Landmark. I am IN LOVE with this tote bag.
New on Instagram
Warning: The account for vivaciousbibliophile needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Until Next Week…
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- What are your plans for Halloween?
Never miss a post follow on
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.