Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap the week, showcase new books received, and highlight what’s to come! Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hello Hello! Hope you’re having a great weekend! It was quite an eventful week this week here on the blog and well, life in general. Read my updates below and share yours in the comments!
On the Blog:
- I have so many ideas going on in my head about the blog and the different places I want to take it. It’s fun. I also created a new Facebook page, go over a like it here. I signed up for the HoHoHo Readathon, hosted by Kim @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I am not a HUGE holiday book reader, so thought I would give this a shot as a challenge. I am one of the challenge hosts, as well! Look for that in early November. Go forth and sign up!
Beyond the Blog – Life Updates:
- The band competition last week went well! We got superior ratings in all categories (which is the highest you can get) and placed second overall in our division. Not bad! I am confused on their judging because the band that got 1st place, doesn’t… march. They have an amazing show, but they post and play. It’s weird to me since you know, it’s a marching band competition.
- Yesterday, (10/20) was our Halloween Party! We are doing a medieval theme. It took us FOREVER to decided on that but we’ve been looking forward to it. Look for pics on my personal/fitness Instagram, and on the blog next week!
- So with our crazy schedule these past few weeks, I haven’t made it to the gym as much as I’d hoped to (read, like at all). I’m enjoying my rest but at the same time, I miss the gym! My goal for October was to get back into a set routine and it just hasn’t happened yet. Soon.
- [15 Oct] Random Rants and Rambling | Revisiting My Growth As A Reader
- [17 Oct] What They Don't Know by Nicole Maggi
- [19 Oct] A Sorrow Fierce and Falling by Jessica Cluess
All The Pretties!
Books received from authors and publishers are for review consideration. Covers link to Goodreads
**Big thanks to HarperTeen, Flux, Bookouture, William Morrow Paperbacks, & Sourcebooks Casablanca
New on Instagram
Until Next Week…
Share with me:
- How was your week?
- Do you attend, or host, Halloween parties?
Never miss a post, follow on
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.