~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
Now Includes Stacking the Shelves!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10 Things that happened to me or I discovered this week
- I got a killer sun burn that created the most ridiculous tan lines and made my back look like Neapolitan ice cream
- Slip-n-slides are not for adults. Don’t ask.
- My oldest son put one of those censor strips in my purse– causing me to peep walking in and out of every store and being searched. DAYS before we found it.
- My oldest got his own library card. YAY.
- I’m redesigning my blog. Whatcha think?
- Because of all the tweets and such about Candy Crush I am now addicted. Curse you all.
- My *other* Niece had her HS graduation Friday. I’m SO proud.
- Once again, my fear for feathery-FLYING- critters caused me to make a fool of myself when one landed on my foot.
- The cat has also taken a liking to Coke and Dr. pepper. Weird.
- Lilybloombook is now on Facebook!
So, here’s what went down and what’s to come…
Summer Lovin Giveaway! Ends 6/12 enter HERE
Snow White Sorrow by Cameron Jace enter under Extras
Ebook copy of Surface- Winner; enter #18 Danielle K
Armchair BEA- Winner Enter #36 Heather
Mini Review~ Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
Grasping at Eternity by Karen Amanda Hooper
DNF Review~ In Chains by Michelle Abbott
Waiting on Wednesday
Armchair BEA 2013 Day 5 & Day 6
Book Blitz! Snow White Sorrow By Cameron Jace Excerpt+ GIVEAWAY
Happening Next Week
Review~ Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Review~ Me, Him, Them & It by Caela Carter
Review~ Outcast by Adrienne Kress
Book Trailer Release~ Catching Liam
AND of course;
Waiting on Wednesday
(A weekly Memes hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books I was given, purchased or borrowed.)
Small STS this week!
(Purchase and Freebies)
BIG Thanks to All Night Reads and Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group
That’s pretty much a wrap! Until next week….
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic, and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.