Weekly Wrap Up is a weekly post in which I recap posts, showcase new books and highlight what’s to come! Also, I share a pic of the week and share discussion posts that caught my eye*. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s reviews & The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
10 5 Random Things
- There’s a family of vultures staying at my place. (I haven’t seen them for 2 days but it’s not like I’m out there looking for them.)
- I may be moving to part-time during the Summer. This makes me happy!
- I had two days off earlier this week and it was nice to rejuvenate.
- Report cards came in! Mama is proud.
- Did you see our cookie bake-off? The kiddo’s cookie won! (Death by Oreo)
Posts last week
- [20 Mar] Weekly Wrap Up (101) – Two Weeks Worth of Awesome
- [21 Mar] Melancholy by Charlotte McConaghy
- [22 Mar] After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- [24 Mar] Random Rants and Rambling #39 | Is Reading Too Much a Thing?
- [24 Mar] Poll For My Readers!
- [25 Mar] Product Review | Tough Case for IPhone from Society6
- [26 Mar] Weekly Wrap Up (102) –
I should Finish ONE WISH today (Saturday). ALL THE PRETTY FACES is a romantic suspense and the audio is just okay thus far. And THE DEEP END OF THE SEA was the Rec it to Me pick for March at After Hours.
All The Pretties!
None this week! Say, what?
Posts that caught my eye!
Andi @ Andi’s ABCs shared Jamberry Crush!
Lauren @ Bookmark lit shares her TBR Planning Issues and Required Reading
Amanda @ Nellie and Co. shares The Juicy Details Behind My Exciting April Bookstagram Challenge (it looks fun!)
Kaitlin @ Reading is my Treasure talks about Mood, Format, And Genres
Larissa @ Life as Larissa has an interesting post about Blogger & Author relationships
My week on Instagram
Warning: The account for vivaciousbibliophile needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Do you have plans for Spring Break?
Until Next Week…
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.