~Weekly Wrap Up is my weekly version of the Sunday Post~
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10 things that happened or I discovered this week.
1. I have 6 days off work! YAY.
2. The boys got their costumes. They are both reapers. Doesn’t matter what the name of their costumes are, it’s a damn reaper.
3. I found a babysitter. I don’t make much money, so it seems like I am working to just pay her.
4. I am not allowed to request ANY books until at least December. Something tells me I will fail, but whatever.
5. Nathaniel has been writing a bunch of short stories and they are really good. I am still trying to talk him into letting me post one. No luck so far.
6. I have decided to start doing Audio Reviews/Tours. I did my first one this week and it went OK. Different but.. OK
7. We have been spending quite a few days at the park this week and I am telling you, I have permanent indentations on my ass from the park benches. WHY ARE THEY NOT WOOD ANYMORE?!
8. The hubby says he wants to take my sky diving for my birthday next Month. Yeaaaaaaaaaah. I don’t know about all that.
9. I discovered, once again, that people will do anything and say anything, to make themselves look good. Other people be damned.
10. You know that fake webbing we use to decorate for Halloween? Well, a nice little spider decided to make some I put out his home. He will starve if he doesn’t move soon. Poor fella.
Anything worth that you learned or discovered this week!? Let me know in the comments!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Here’s what went down this week and what’s to come…
Sharing the Love Monthly Giveaway (October) Is Six Months Later by Natalie Richards. Ends 10/31
Enter to win a $15 Amazon gift card from Author Allie Everhart
Enter to win a $50 gift card from the store of your choosing and a butterfly necklace from Author Deana Roy
The Bobbing for Books Giveaway Hop sign ups are still going! Help us get to 50 participating blogs and sign up to join the fun! Sign ups end 10/12
(Did you win? Check out my Giveaways page for winners )
Reviews, Tours, & Extras
Blog Tour- Review Forever Innocent by Deana Roy
Review- Connectivity by Aven Ellis
Review The Cutting Room Floor by Dawn Klehr
Pick it for me Freebie Reads Review- The Rock Star’s Daughter by Caitlyn Duffy
Cover reveal for A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers
Cover reveal for Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L Armentrout
Book Blitz! Choosing You by Allie Everhart (Except + Giveaway)
Waiting on Wednesday 22
Freebie Pick #13! Be sure to vote
Happening Next Week*
*tentative. I usually have a lot of last-minute post/changes
Review- Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
Review- No ones Angel by Kelly Walker
Audio Book Review- Sundays at Tiffany’s by James Patterson
(Blog tour) Review- Let It Be Me by Toni Aleo
(Blog Tour) Review- Pendomus by Carissa Andrews
Cover reveal for Shattered Ties by K.A. Robinson
Truth or Day Friday (2) New weekly feature over @ Jenna Does Books. Be sure to check it out
AND of course;
Waiting on Wednesday
(A weekly Memes hosted by Tynga’s Reviews featuring the books I was given, purchased or borrowed.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~BIG THANKS to~
Flux Books, Fantastic Press and Candance @ Candace’s Book Blog & CBB Book Promotions
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
That’s pretty much a wrap…
…until next week
Updated 9/18-Image header
Tonyalee is an avid reader, gym junkie, coffee addicted workaholic and blogger. Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram for random shenanigans.